One of the major topics on this wiki.
ReGenMatch is a name of our project for
- people finding regenerative (etc.) projects, communities, ecovillages, etc.
- ecovillages, projects, communities, finding new people, co-workers, members
- people finding each other to talk about or start ecovillages, communities, projects, or relationships.
There are three main ReGenMatch USPs:
- the two-way matching; that ensures fair play and enables the other side to choose
- it breaks the deadlock between few and many questions: feedback
- it has inherent privacy, allowing the more personal questions that really matter.
Robert Schram came up with the name when we were talking in March and April 2023. The way I see it, it's a way towards applying my CHOICE ideas, combined with Robert's equally old ideas, to the issues of finding well-matched people; people who fit.
Robert also helped by using ChatGPT to summarise the USPs, which you'll find on my day entry for 2024-01-16.
Don't put too much on the word “regenerative”. It's indicative, but just the flavour of the month, and there are many other good words for related values.